Get Certified in Weeks
Boardman Training Center is enrolling students for its cardio phlebotomy program from Boardman, Ohio, and surrounding regions, like New Castle, PA, Youngstown, and Warren.
Boardman Training Center provides cardio phlebotomy courses in Boardman, OH, to train students for entry-level positions for career opportunities in the healthcare field. If you’re interested in pursuing a position as a cardio phlebotomy technician, be sure to contact our dedicated team to get started today.
You can receive complete cardio phlebotomy training at the Boardman Training Center in just 24 weeks! Cardio phlebotomy classes are forming now for students in Boardman and the surrounding areas, so be sure to request more information today!
“BTC offered evening classes that I was able to attend while maintaining a full-time job. Since obtaining EKG/Phlebotomy certification, I have worked as a lab assistant at a local hospital.”
– Annah Cates, BTC Graduate
Real Skills for Real Jobs
Some of the skills that you will learn as part of our cardio phlebotomy technician program near New Castle and Youngstown include:
- Performing electrocardiograms (EKGs) for doctors
- Drawing blood for testing
- Carrying out venipuncture procedures
- Controlling infections
- Practicing fundamental patient care
- Entering essential patient data
- Developing patient communication skills
- Managing administrative tasks
- Learning about an assortment of necessary equipment, such as vacuum tubes, needles, syringes, and more
In addition to these skills, students in our Boardman cardio phlebotomy technician program will also learn about:
- Donor processing
- Aspects of the immune system
- Data processing
- Personnel management
As you can see, there are a wealth of things to learn when you take part in our Boardman cardio phlebotomy training. And if you plan on eventually acquiring your cardio phlebotomy certification, our program is the perfect way to get started.
Applying Your Certification
Phlebotomy is the practice of drawing blood in a clinical setting for use in testing and is essential to the daily operation of many healthcare facilities. Those who receive their Boardman, Ohio cardio phlebotomy training can go on to work in a variety of healthcare facilities, such as:
- Doctor’s offices
- Out-patient centers
- Skilled care and long-term care facilities
- Emergency rooms
- Trauma wards
- Burn wards
- Wound treatment centers
- Cancer treatment centers
Cardio Phlebotomy Certifications
Healthcare providers compete with similar medical facilities based on patient choice, satisfaction, and cost. Employers build a medical team with standardized knowledge, expedited workflow, and improved patient customer service by employing certified healthcare workers.
Your Boardman Training Center classes prepare you for the following National Healthcareer Association (NHA) professional medical certification:
- Certified Phlebotomy Technician (CPT)*
- Certified EKG Technician (CET)*
*Certification is contingent on passing the corresponding certification exam.
Looking for Cardio Phlebotomy Training? We Can Help!
If you’re in the Boardman, Ohio area, or any surrounding cities or counties, we’d love to have you apply to our thorough program today! Our students regularly come from areas like:
- Youngstown, OH
- New Castle, PA
- Salem, OH
- Warren, OH
- Ravenna, OH
- Lisbon, OH
- Canton, OH
- Mahoning County
- Columbiana County
- Trumbull County
- Portage County
- Stark County
- Carroll County
- Mercer County
- Lawrence County
- Beaver County
Ready to expand your skillset and enter a rewarding career in Boardman, New Castle, Youngstown, or anywhere in the surrounding region? Then choose the Boardman Training Center for your Boardman cardio phlebotomy training!
Why Get Your Cardio Phlebotomy Training at Boardman Training Center?
Here are a few of the things we provide for our cardio phlebotomy classes near New Castle and Youngstown that separate us from other programs:
- Day and evening classes are designed to fit your schedule and daily life
- Financing with flexible plan options
- Our programs are stand-alone, and short-term courses
- Our courses are affordable, and class sizes are small, providing for an ideal learning environment
- Our graduates are prepared to sit for professional certifications
“I love it here! The small class sizes make it easy to learn, and the teachers care and want you to pass.”
– Tori Forester, BTC Student