Knowledge is power. Proof of knowledge is real power. Your classes at the Boardman Training Center are structured for you to develop skills to a level that will make you qualified to sit for and pass professional healthcare certifications.
The following National Healthcareer Association certifications (depending on your chosen BTC program) are included in your tuition:
- Certified Phlebotomy Technician (CPT)
- Certified Clinical Medical Assistant (CCMA)
- Certified EKG Technician (CET)
- Certified Billing and Coding Specialist (CBCS
“The classes are smaller and the teachers are able to dedicate more time to you. And also they strive for you to complete the course and be certified and help you find a job in the workforce.
– Christina Mullarkey, BTC Student
Depending on your course of study at the Boardman Training Center, you may develop the skill sets to sit for and pass other professional medical certifications. The following are National Healthcareer Association certifications you are qualified to take but are not included in your tuition:
- Certified Electronic Health Records Specialist (CEHRS)
- Certified Medical Administrtaive Assistant (CMAA)